Welcome Policy Holders
Each completed inspection report will be complete with a cover page, an explanation letter which is private labeled, the actual inspection report, photographs and backup documentation to verify and validate the features identified on each report.
All reports are automatically delivered via PDF, email or FTP, depending on your client’s selection once approved by either the Independent Third Party Quality Assurance Process or in-house quality assurance mechanisms accordingly.
All inspection reports are stored online and available within each insurance agent’s account.
Here are the samples of our complete inspection reports
- Residential Wind Mitigation Report
- Second Opinion Mitigation Comparison Report
- Mitigation Summary Report
- 4 Point – Building Services Update Report
- General Conditions and Hazards Report
- Roof Survey Report
- Chinese Drywall Assessment Report
- Commercial Mitigation Inspection Report Type
- Commercial Mitigation Inspection Report Type II and III